Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just a quick catch up

I thought I'd give you all a catch up of whats going on in my life at the mo :)
Well for starters I'm on holiday! I have been for 2 weeks now and I have 1 more week left :( I havnt been doing much at all. My days have evolved around going to gym in the morning, coming home, sitting on tumblr, spending time with family and seeing my friends. Chilling out. Im super excited :D My gran is in Scotland and she is bring me back a pair of doc martens !!!!!!!!! AAAAH.
I'm back at my Highland and Latin dancing. 
I've also been taking a few pics theses holidays and discovered a brilliant photo editing thingy. YAY.
My family are hosting a Christmas in july party tonight. FUN. I'm looking forward to it.
*thinking thinking thinking*
Well thats all I can I think of telling you. I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday :)
Much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment