Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ending the year with a photo, some memories and a collage

What ? Its the end of the year already ? GASP ! I cant believe it. What year it has been. Mmm I guess I this is the time most people choose to reflect but Im only going to highlight just a few memories.
  • Breaking my ankle (lowlight)
  • Starting my blog (highlight)
  • Making some amazing friendships
  • Starting high school
  • Getting my camera 
  • My country hosting an amazing super fantastic awesome AYOBA soccer world cup and seeing a match
  • Getting my ears pierced
  • Going to parties that end at midnight (woooow :p) 
  • Growing even more closer to family 
  • Getting to know some lovely bloggers :)
Well I wish all you lovely people a very happy new year. Make the last few hours of 2010 count :) Over and out till next year AAAAH !


No comments:

Post a Comment