Sunday, November 7, 2010

15th Birthday :)

Ah what an awesome day :) I woke up this morning to some SPOILS ! Here's what i got from my mum, dad and sister :
- M.A.C. Villians blusher
- M.A.C Pink pigment
- M.A.C Tartan magic range
- Canon SX130 !!!!
Im really smug with my presents and spent my birthday money from my granddad on a pair of jeggings and a pretty dress (wearing in pics) . We also went to Ocean Basket for some sushi and then some family, 2 friends and my cousin came over for some cake :)
So 15 ... lets see what you have in store for me :) 



 THE MAKE UP<3
 THE CAMERA <3
 SUSHI
 PRAWNS :P

FROM TOP LEFT: KATE, ELLA, SKYE, ME, JEN, SARAH

1 comment:

  1. Ah Emz.... it was a happy day for a very special girl! Still can't believe you are 15....!
    Love you my darling xxx

    ReplyDelete