Thursday, September 2, 2010

10 things I can't live without

1. Family and friends.   There is nothing better than being surrounded by people you love and who love you.

2. My GHD.  For anyone with crazy curls like me you will understand why it would be impossible to live without it!


3. Stationery.  I could never be without pens and paper!  I love all stationery but the prettier the better.



4. Weekends away and holidays.  Especially to places in the country and close to friends I don’t get to see every other day.


5. Chocolate.  Need I say more....


6. Music.  Makes the world go round.....


7. Magazines and books.  My mum started me on the magazine obsession and the bug has bitten!  I have loved books since I was old enough to hold them.


8. Vintage.  Anything – clothes, shoes, photographs, accessories, cars, movies – you name it.


9. Sunday bikes rides around the neighbourhood.


10. Our Macbook.  Gotta love technology and Mac is the best!

 

1 comment:

  1. i can so stand the chocolate!

    Nici from www.set-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete